Our galvanically produced erosion protection profiles are based on a nickel/cobalt alloy which gives us a lot of room to maneuver in the engineering of individual requirement profiles.
Therefore it is possible for us to influence the distribution of the wall thickness significantly: a thicker coat is generated where erosion occurs and in all other places we use material carefully to conserve resources, to guarantee maximum stability and at the same time to manufacture cost-effectively. With around 15,000 erosion protection profiles manufactured annually and 30 years of expertise we have developed into the worldwide leading supplier in this segment.
- Optimum alloy composition to achieve the required mechanical properties
- Even microstructure, also in areas of varying wall thickness
- Realization of individual geometries (also producible in light rear segments with varying wall thickness)
- High durability against all known demands of erosion
- Good adhesion of the part with the rotor propeller blade
- Low tension
- Our solid nickel alloy shows ductile, plastic deformation during use, no brittle fracture, however.